“Striving for a perfect transaction for every customer on every file.”
Equity Title was among the first in the real estate industry to have completed a SSAE 16 Service Organization Control Type I and Type II examination. The company and its processes were certified by independent auditors to the American Land Title Association’s (ALTA) “Best Practices” protocols at the highest possible level with, “N0 EXCEPTIONS TO STANDARDS”.
The closing process at Equity Title is built around accessibility, customer convenience and communication. By utilizing our Presentations Services Team it provides:
- The closer substantially more time to communicate directly with our clients.
- We have the ability to close “any time…any place” for our customers convenience.
- We also provide an ongoing dialog with all parties during the transaction through our 12 Point Service System.
Additional closing assurances are provided by Equity Title of Colorado through
- Closing protection letters,
- General business liability insurance,
- Errors and omissions insurance,
- Fidelity insurance and cyber insurance.
100 Jackson Street, Suite 102
Denver, CO 80206
710 Kipling Street, Suite 100
Lakewood, CO 80215
520 Sherman Street
Fort Morgan, CO 80701
6436 South Racine Circle, Suite 223
Centennial, Colorado 80111